Constructed from a high quality, breathable lightweight fabric, the Survitec Atacama Military Drysuit offers excellent performance and comfort in all conditions. The Atacama has been designed for use in a maritime environment and contains a number of intelligent design features to increase comfort and optimize mobility, enabling the wearer to easily conduct a range of mission critical tasks.
This includes swimming, running, assault maneuvers and weapons deployment. The Atacama Military Drysuit also facilitates complete integration with a number of additional survival equipment including body armour, load carriage equipment, headwear, and hand/footwear.
– Neoprene neck seal;
– YKK double zipper with positive closure snap post,
– Shoulder pocket to accept a range of radio/GPS devices;
– Belt loops that accommodate 2 webbing belts;
– Relief double zipper with added width to access uniform pockets underneath;
– Heavy duty latex cuffs;
– Reinforced Cordura fabric on the knees and backside;
– Breathable reinforced in the socks;
– More information on www.survitecgroup.com